Australian School of Perception
Welcome to The Australian School of Perception Forum please Log into your account or Register to access the full extent of our forum and its contents.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to The Australian School of Perception Forum please Log into your account or Register to access the full extent of our forum and its contents.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Kristian Leith 24/02 Astral Travel
Mercury Retrograde - Friday 10th December - Thursday 30th December 2010 EmptyTue 24 Feb 2015, 3:37 pm by kristian

» The Transition Board
Mercury Retrograde - Friday 10th December - Thursday 30th December 2010 EmptyMon 15 Dec 2014, 5:13 pm by Nicole Poulton

» Tuesday 15/7/14
Mercury Retrograde - Friday 10th December - Thursday 30th December 2010 EmptyTue 15 Jul 2014, 2:49 pm by jeremy white

» Tuesday 8/7/14
Mercury Retrograde - Friday 10th December - Thursday 30th December 2010 EmptyTue 08 Jul 2014, 12:33 pm by jeremy white

» Tuesday 20/5/14
Mercury Retrograde - Friday 10th December - Thursday 30th December 2010 EmptyTue 20 May 2014, 2:02 pm by jeremy white

» Tuesday 13/5/13
Mercury Retrograde - Friday 10th December - Thursday 30th December 2010 EmptyTue 13 May 2014, 2:19 pm by jeremy white

» Wednesday 6/5/14
Mercury Retrograde - Friday 10th December - Thursday 30th December 2010 EmptyTue 06 May 2014, 10:11 am by jeremy white

» Tuesday 29th, April 2014
Mercury Retrograde - Friday 10th December - Thursday 30th December 2010 EmptyTue 29 Apr 2014, 3:10 pm by jeremy white

» Tuesday 22/4/14
Mercury Retrograde - Friday 10th December - Thursday 30th December 2010 EmptyTue 22 Apr 2014, 1:12 pm by jeremy white

Mercury Retrograde - Friday 10th December - Thursday 30th December 2010

Go down

Mercury Retrograde - Friday 10th December - Thursday 30th December 2010 Empty Mercury Retrograde - Friday 10th December - Thursday 30th December 2010

Post  maxene Fri 10 Dec 2010, 7:16 pm

For the 4th and final time in 2010, Mercury, the fastest travelling planet of the solar system, has gone retrograde today until the 30th December 2010. When a planet retrogrades it means that they appear to be travelling backwards in the sky. Generally, this means that the normal behaviour of that planet may be halted or behave in the opposite way. Mercury is the Messenger between the devine and the underworld. He is the symbol of communication, dexterity, wit, and is also the Master of Thieves and the Trixter. Currently positioned at 5° Capricorn, Mercury will move backwards through the sky (and our charts) to 19° Sagittarius, where it will finally move forward again on the 30th December 2010.
When we think of Mercury, we are considering all types of communications, media, newspapers, telephones, computers, cars and mechanical devices. The ability to think and to communicate becomes hard or restricted. Mercury Retrograde affects all people to some degree. Our car breaks down and we are stranded by the side of the road… we pull out our phone and try to phone the RACV and there is no signal. It creates very annoying disturbances to our direction, which can leave us feeling frustrated and having to use our mind in overdrive to work out the answers.
If your Sun, Ascendant or Mercury is in Gemini or Virgo, (signs naturally ruled by Mercury), you may find the next couple of weeks a very trying time. I know personally, with having all three Sun, Ascendant and Mercury in Gemini that I am already experiencing the disruptive effects of this retrograde and it is only day 1. My car has been towed away after a tree bough fell and smashed the bonnet and the windscreen. I now have no car to travel in. Some documents were supposed to arrive today to be signed, and they have not turned up, so I now have to chase these up (mail being lost – definitely Mercury Retrograde). I began writing this piece tonight in the forum, was almost finished, I went to look in google for the spelling of a word and, when I went back to the forum the whole piece that I had written was gone – in a flash… Mercury in Retrograde, and I couldn’t remember what I had written, so I literally had to start all over again… very frustrating!
The theme of Mercury Retrograde in Capricorn may relate to communication breakdown in business enterprises and the workplace, computer or machinery breakdown, misunderstandings and an inability to communicate with colleagues. When it moves back into Sagittarius, it may mean restriction in travel – especially long distance travel – and long delays. And yes, it will depend on where this sits in your particular chart, but the idea is to keep in mind that when these annoying things happen, that Mercury Retrograde only lasts a few weeks.
sunny
maxene
maxene

Gemini Posts : 8

http://www.idyllism.com.au

Back to top Go down