Australian School of Perception
Welcome to The Australian School of Perception Forum please Log into your account or Register to access the full extent of our forum and its contents.
Latest topics
» Kristian Leith 24/02 Astral Travel
Tue 24 Feb 2015, 3:37 pm by kristian

» The Transition Board
Mon 15 Dec 2014, 5:13 pm by Nicole Poulton

» Tuesday 15/7/14
Tue 15 Jul 2014, 2:49 pm by jeremy white

» Tuesday 8/7/14
Tue 08 Jul 2014, 12:33 pm by jeremy white

» Tuesday 20/5/14
Tue 20 May 2014, 2:02 pm by jeremy white

» Tuesday 13/5/13
Tue 13 May 2014, 2:19 pm by jeremy white

» Wednesday 6/5/14
Tue 06 May 2014, 10:11 am by jeremy white

» Tuesday 29th, April 2014
Tue 29 Apr 2014, 3:10 pm by jeremy white

» Tuesday 22/4/14
Tue 22 Apr 2014, 1:12 pm by jeremy white

17th July Astral Temple Visit

View previous topic View next topic Go down

17th July Astral Temple Visit

Post  kristian on Tue 20 Aug 2013, 2:05 pm

Hi All, Jeremy.
As you all know I was absent from tonight class due to ill health, it is a separate health issue from my health issues from last week, so I wish to share with you all the visit I made to the Astral Temple this week.
On arrival at the Astral temples, focusing on overcoming the astral resistances and tides, I was met by the Nubian slaves, who lead me down a tree lined driveway, as if we were entering a stately English country mansion until we arrived at the steps of the Temple. Here I was met by Artimus, who suggested that we take advantage of the sunny day and sit on the chairs overlooking a large natural lake. It was very picturesque.
He spoke to me about understanding personal perception in regard to achieving common sense results when making day to day decisions in my life.
Key to making these decisions is to be focused on what decisions I want out of these situations, then look at these situations through other people’s eyes as to how they are influencing my decision, listen to them, read between the lines and question them. Perception is the development of our skills so that we have a clear defined understanding of being flexible in how we achieve our outcomes. The more information we are able to gather regarding the situation allows for greater flexibility in achieving our results.
Summing up perception is the gathering of all the facts and options that will effect or impact upon me arriving at a course of action or making a decision about what I want to achieve.
For me I should not be focusing on past situations in my life, as I will not achieve any results by living by living in the past. Trust my perception for future decisions I will be working on in my life.
Artimus then said that it would be good for me to go swimming in the lake, which I did, and we finished by having a coffee in the restaurant . He also encouraged me to come regularly to the Astral Temples.
Trust that you all had an enjoyable night, catch up with everyone next week.
Jeremy
kristian
Admin

Cancer Posts : 574

View user profile http://aspforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top