Australian School of Perception
Welcome to The Australian School of Perception Forum please Log into your account or Register to access the full extent of our forum and its contents.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to The Australian School of Perception Forum please Log into your account or Register to access the full extent of our forum and its contents.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Kristian Leith 24/02 Astral Travel
Kristian Leith 24/02 Astral Travel EmptyTue 24 Feb 2015, 3:37 pm by kristian

» The Transition Board
Kristian Leith 24/02 Astral Travel EmptyMon 15 Dec 2014, 5:13 pm by Nicole Poulton

» Tuesday 15/7/14
Kristian Leith 24/02 Astral Travel EmptyTue 15 Jul 2014, 2:49 pm by jeremy white

» Tuesday 8/7/14
Kristian Leith 24/02 Astral Travel EmptyTue 08 Jul 2014, 12:33 pm by jeremy white

» Tuesday 20/5/14
Kristian Leith 24/02 Astral Travel EmptyTue 20 May 2014, 2:02 pm by jeremy white

» Tuesday 13/5/13
Kristian Leith 24/02 Astral Travel EmptyTue 13 May 2014, 2:19 pm by jeremy white

» Wednesday 6/5/14
Kristian Leith 24/02 Astral Travel EmptyTue 06 May 2014, 10:11 am by jeremy white

» Tuesday 29th, April 2014
Kristian Leith 24/02 Astral Travel EmptyTue 29 Apr 2014, 3:10 pm by jeremy white

» Tuesday 22/4/14
Kristian Leith 24/02 Astral Travel EmptyTue 22 Apr 2014, 1:12 pm by jeremy white

Kristian Leith 24/02 Astral Travel

Go down

Kristian Leith 24/02 Astral Travel Empty Kristian Leith 24/02 Astral Travel

Post  kristian Tue 24 Feb 2015, 3:37 pm

Today during my lunch break at about 12:40, I had Traveled Astrally to the Premises in Gabriel Court to the second floor in the usual Class room,
I Sat down in a chair, I had the physical sensation of the chair and its solidness, two the left Jeremy White was sitting Sitting in a chair as well. from my right floated in a red and white feather which the size between a 20 cent piece and a 50 cent piece and it was roundish and had a fluffiness to it.
The feather landed on my chest, the weight was the heaviest sensation i have ever felt, i tried to put it up with both hands and it got heavier, It then pushed me into a trance state straight away, i could feel my consciousness dis-appearing, I would say about 65% of me had gone. Until it pushed me to the ground (it was as if it weighed the same as a car) It then went through my chest and my whole body had electricity running through, the experience of being electrocuted was no different to being electrocuted in my physical body, this lasted about 5 seconds, yet at the time it was as if it lasted for ever. at the time of this I fell through the floor to the bottom level of the building. I then wound up back to my body, still in astral state yet residing roughly in my body, that is to say i was a little bit out of my body. The space around me was still expansive and there was a spirit person behind me to the right at about 5-6 meters asking if I wanted to sign up to Ireland. I said Yes as I had the sense that it was a big deal. They signed my name into the book with a very long thin Pen similar to a quill that was white.

I then returned awake and alert. This was all in 30mins yet it was as if i had been in there for hours.

Kristian
kristian
kristian
Admin

Cancer Posts : 574

https://aspforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down