Australian School of Perception
Welcome to The Australian School of Perception Forum please Log into your account or Register to access the full extent of our forum and its contents.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to The Australian School of Perception Forum please Log into your account or Register to access the full extent of our forum and its contents.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Kristian Leith 24/02 Astral Travel
Welcome to the Spirit Messages Board EmptyTue 24 Feb 2015, 3:37 pm by kristian

» The Transition Board
Welcome to the Spirit Messages Board EmptyMon 15 Dec 2014, 5:13 pm by Nicole Poulton

» Tuesday 15/7/14
Welcome to the Spirit Messages Board EmptyTue 15 Jul 2014, 2:49 pm by jeremy white

» Tuesday 8/7/14
Welcome to the Spirit Messages Board EmptyTue 08 Jul 2014, 12:33 pm by jeremy white

» Tuesday 20/5/14
Welcome to the Spirit Messages Board EmptyTue 20 May 2014, 2:02 pm by jeremy white

» Tuesday 13/5/13
Welcome to the Spirit Messages Board EmptyTue 13 May 2014, 2:19 pm by jeremy white

» Wednesday 6/5/14
Welcome to the Spirit Messages Board EmptyTue 06 May 2014, 10:11 am by jeremy white

» Tuesday 29th, April 2014
Welcome to the Spirit Messages Board EmptyTue 29 Apr 2014, 3:10 pm by jeremy white

» Tuesday 22/4/14
Welcome to the Spirit Messages Board EmptyTue 22 Apr 2014, 1:12 pm by jeremy white

Welcome to the Spirit Messages Board

3 posters

Go down

Welcome to the Spirit Messages Board Empty Welcome to the Spirit Messages Board

Post  kristian Wed 25 Apr 2012, 4:07 pm

Welcome to the Spirit Messages Board.
I though it would be an amazing idea to have messages from dead people and spirits in its own spot.
I hope everyone joins in on this dead and alive.

The way it works is that you can send a message to a given dead person by posting it here.
Or alternatively one of the mediums will write a post from a dead person.

I want to thank a few people from the Spirit World for this.

I would like to thank William Home and Elizabeth Home. Alexandria De Kroll and Daniel Dunglas Home. Julie De Gloumeline and White Feather for all the support and communication. I dedicate this to you and everyone of the Spirit World .

I mark this as the Unveiling of the veil and the creation of something fantastic.

Yours in service and appreciation for the amazing things you have shown me so far in my mediumship and look forward to everything that comes next.
Kristian David Leith
kristian
kristian
Admin

Cancer Posts : 574

https://aspforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Spirit Messages Board Empty Re: Welcome to the Spirit Messages Board

Post  Kylie Platt Sat 28 Apr 2012, 10:40 am

hello Grandad I have noticed you around allot lately and I thankyou for ur support and wisdom and yes we are helping nan to slow down love kylie xx

Kylie Platt

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Spirit Messages Board Empty Re: Welcome to the Spirit Messages Board

Post  rebeccajbarnes Mon 30 Apr 2012, 5:38 pm

Sandra, I just wanted to acknowledge the 4 year anniversary of your death at this time and to let you know that I have sent healing to your family.

rebeccajbarnes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down